2011年6月23日星期四

Parents, son to see you!

Parents: son never forget you, although I have no brother that have ambition, but I'm your flesh and blood! I don't know why do you want to say that sentence {this house isn't you of what right have you to use our} son really don't understand is what meaning, is it what you call education? I really want to--the house is not my--that my home and in that! I'm not married and old house also we rent of the house, that I really somebody else's homeless!!!!!
Remember 8 years old that year I had broken a water jar, dared not go home in the grave had a good sleep. At the age of 12 days I also not forget, that day is tomb-sweeping day, father you gave me a yuan to buy monosodium glutamate, many 2 Angle I eat snacks! Is daddy you want me to strip off the dress and trousers walk out of a door, also is a night or I really ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ for her mother came back from the field has been almost 8 o 'clock! That night I find you find more than 12 points. 13 I QiXue, then saw his mother in YaoChang very hard-15 years will give somebody else's brother, to the somebody else working YangYaHu driving a duck, is also a hard every day in sun's brother at sun. Rainy days will not go to the lightning and thunder, my brother many work hard! I never graduated from elementary school, because see my family so bitter so tired... So I QiXue!
The age of 15, I began to enter the society, at that time I was in a hotel, learn the cook only 60 yuan a month but I can't see the 60 yuan brother were to bring. Do 18 years old to begin 260 yuan, but I still think salary low! 18 years old, the 2003 I is crying out to break into a rush, but you refuse to let me go out to parents. Say what you want me to follow together, don't know you is earned not trust or really need my help. Thank parents arrange for me to go and uncle in zhejiang, in zhejiang day I was glad to have uncle and aunt's care and I had a very good, but you don't understand is that a parents what factory, there's a lot of dust workshop was very noisy, because it is the raw material of wood, where food is very poor dormitory also is very poor, and work overtime everyday to 12 points and even add all night, but I know I is now in exile life no home so good. I came into the factory in August to the end of November we factory vacation, took a 3000 4000 yuan but you say if I spend the money.
On June 10, 2007 is also my 22 years old, on June 10, 2007 I in zhejiang factory resigned. I call brother said that I now have resigned brother told me to come home to help parents rice harvest, day 2 I buy tickets to go home, just home in building a house, just cover the houses are to water, because I have no moon find keys PiGuan flush. Dad knew, they said, is oh!!!!! This house is not your what right have you to use our; Can't I must endure, then in sick mother and rice harvest, in those days I have no happy spends every day, the home more than 10 acres of rice field is from the field to the street I carry on the floor again pull home, home is also I carried to the upstairs. Oh ~ ~ ~ it was an unforgettable days!
In October 2007 a day: parents, son to see you! This time you can not see that it used to see you! Now I can only stand in the distance you can see silently leave you, because I'm going to leave that they no longer come back, but I finally did not, after all, is the heart of meat. In 2009 the lunar August 20, the day: parents, son to see you! To see my childhood place-see our family played live of the old house-see my brother and I sleep of the cottage-see our family's ancestral hall-see the new and old school in our village-see I have ever liked the beach-see parents of your new house ~ I have no right to the home. Standing in the distant place see grandma the vicissitudes of life gaunt face of-saw my mother in the field of busy drive home five or six cows also a wagon, but had to stand the distance cried out, my relatives to mother you were laborious! Look at my aunt embrace my new cousin, I'm really glad that I have new cousin. I want to say with me die cousin said: dream south you trust we all have brother ~ ~ please bless our family.
Parents, son to see you! Son now can stand before you look at you? Why to want to make me far away from you, away from all of my relatives. Although I have no brother that have ambition, but I have been trying to! But you rest assured I put my life all planned out!!!!! I can't afford to cover in 30 years old my own house, 32 or nothing, I will die of suicide-I don't want to keep my father mother look down upon!

没有评论:

发表评论