2011年6月22日星期三

Do you love slaves

If future one day, you said you want to leave me, I won't leave you, I know you have your reasons! If future one day, you say that you still love me, I'll tell you, in fact I still waiting for you!
Don't say there is no change, will never say is never change!
Will relieve said people everyday make the biggest mistake, is too polite to strangers, and for close people too strict, put the bad habits change it, the world peace.
If one day, you into my heart, you will cry, because it is all you!!!!! If one day, I went into your heart, and I will cry, because there is no me!
Shakespeare said, again good thing has lost a day. Take another deep memory also have forgotten one day. To love the people, there are also far walk one day. The dream again also has a day of awakening. This give up never stay. This value will never let go, after break up can't be friends, because hurt each other! They can't do the enemy, because love each other deeply.
Don't know, maybe one day in a noisy city, we pass by, I'll stop and stare at that are far of figure, tell yourself, that person I < > once loved!
Why was this so cold, because I used to warm! The original 521 + 365 = 886
After break up can't be friends, because hurt each other, they can't do the enemy, because love each other deeply. So we become the most familiar strangers!!!!! Actually, I really can't afford to lose feelings!!!!!
Even if your life have one thousand reasons make you cry, you also want to have a reason to laugh!!!!! One thousand and one
Want to cry, they draw a black look line, it will remind you, cry will be very ugly!!!!!
Sorry, he sat down and hug yourself!
When you are sad, to the mirror smile, laugh, laugh wildly...... You will find that you have in the mirror that face, found strong!!!!!
And lonely, and love affair has nothing to do with!
What is the difference between pain and the pain? So heartache and love have to distinguish?
In life, there are someone leave or enter the, see, invisible, remember, forget; In life, there are there and lost, the invisible, see; Forgotten, remember!
Fly a kite feel, like to a very distant object, far away look it, although far distance, but I was always not despair, because you know, you hands holding the line, with like a constant fate, traction to each other.
(Agoni)-English (pain) mean. -Chinese pronunciation is: have you warms.
Even among business. hid a lie.
If we have between 1000 steps distance as long as you step out of the first step I will be in your direction the rest of the 999 steps.
And love to fight, and strangers speak truth.
Listen to sad song, see the happiness of the play.
Some things a turn round and then for a lifetime.
Wait for your concern, wait until I shut the heart.
Sometimes, love is also kind of damage. The cruel person, the choice injures others, the good person, the choice injures oneself.
I put down the dignity, the down individual character, down stubborn, only because you can not let go.
The life most regret, than, give up easily shouldn't give up, stubborn, insisted the shouldn't insist.
The feeling of missing someone? It is like drinking a cup of cold water, then drop by drop tears researched.
Can't refuse is to start, unable to resist the end.
Waiting for... Perhaps is not easy; Hurt...... Nothing to it.
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange song, then in some nonchalant instantaneous, you will find that, originally music.then try hard to forget things really so forget.
Not every effort will take, but every time a harvest must be hard, this is not a fair irreversible proposition.
Some people will have been engraved on my memory, even forgot his voice, forgot his smile, forget his face, but every time I think of him that kind of feeling, is never changed.
Those who never said before the separation of the people, have scattered in there.
You'll never see my loneliest time appearance, because only you are not around when I, I just the most lonely.
A beast was wounded, it can run to a cave hide, and then lick their wounds, to stick to, but once they are to be caring and attentive, it can't stand it.
The wound just like me, is a stubborn child, would not heal, because he is warm, wet place, suitable for any things grow.
For I know that you are a easy to worry about the children, so I will hand in your hands but also line can't fly too far.
One day I will go away from your side silently, with no noise. I miss a lot, I always a person sad.
When you really love something you will find how vulnerable and weak language. Text and the feeling always have the estrangement.
What is happiness? Conceal his sorrow is to smile at everybody.
Take my hands, eyes closed walk you won't get lost.
To ideal don't fantasy, to passion don't sentimental. All things contented mind is perpetual feast.
In that instant, I heard the voice of the collapse of the world.
I stand too long said so long I are tired, how do you still not understand? I write too much to write too long to my own tired, how do you still not understand?
My tears stay down, the soft grass irrigation, don't know next year, will open in the memory and sad..
If the wait can be exchanged for the miracle of words, I'd rather wait, even if a year, or the life!
We like on the surface of the needle, keep turning, a turn, a look at the time left in a hurry, he could do nothing.
Liu said, don't expect, the sparrow will fly high. High sky, that is an eagle's territory. The sparrow is right if his position, so it will be very happy!
However, never said: love is a thousand. Never been forsaken, have never been hurt, and how know love?
Will relieve said: no matter how, one excuse not worth the fall always forgive, the more no one love, the more you love yourself.
Liu said, and others, as armed himself with; And escape from reality, to smile than life; TingYu than listen to the wind, as with the first move!
Snow said: I thought that little zen will one day, I will thoroughly will love you forget, will forget, but, suddenly one day, I heard a old songs, my tears came down, because the song, together we heard.
Three hair said: don't be afraid to refuse to other people, if their reason for proper. When a man says the request, his heart was fundamental ready two answers. So, to give him any one of the answers are expected.
XuanYi said: able to say, and not the injustice of injustice; Can take lover, and not a lover.
Zhang ailing said: the love was not complex, come and go but three words, not I love you, I hate you, is come on, how are you? And I'm sorry.
Mr Ma said: night think about one thousand road, go the way you wake up in the morning.
Guo said aogula: each person life always in hiding a person, perhaps this person will never know, even so, the people who always cannot be replaced. But that person is like a never-healing scars, no matter what time, as long as is brought up, or a gentle touch, will dull pain.
However said: if can't forget him, don't forget. The real forget, is not to need efforts.
Zhang ailing said: because love, so compassion; Because understand, so tolerance.
Wait for your concern, wait until I shut the heart.
To walk the same street, back to two world.
Think of you some happiness, happiness some sad.
You are my guess is at a loss, I is you of thought of the insignificant.
Called the most unforgettable, is never think of, but will never forget.
Who really seriously, who who who love dearly.
Thank you for the unique feeling, let me learn to forget.
When the tears flow, just know, separate is another understand.
I really love you, close your eyes, thought I can forget, but some of the tears, but didn't lie to yourself.
Not be is heart won't die.
Really from sad recently.
Like a person not wrong, what is wrong is like a people who don't like themselves.
If life only if, when only on way is extraordinary.

没有评论:

发表评论