2011年6月24日星期五

The pain may

Much transformed everything Sue, desire language first tears flow.
-signature
That year, you said to me the hometown of the water is very clear; That year, you told me that you want to see snow; That year, you said to me here always boring boring day; That year, you said to me your story; When you said to me your world in the dark. That I may stay in your past, like the sadness of a rope firmly imprison live my heart, it seems every wound is a dull pain, then rest to torment bawling upsurge.
The fall of rain is you cry tears of sadness or her down for you love thoughts? Buried in the heart bottom whether prayer has been she heard? I can't forget is that day you tears of wrinkles and scattered the crane. You've told me a miracle can appear, so stubborn to guard finally a glimmer of hope you, now hang on the tip of my tongue, just endless satire.
Seem to learn from you show mystery attracted me, as in the winter blooming flowers make people can't resist. In the first time you will pass me a paper towel, in the heart of it has moved can't tell. Perhaps you I is the god destined to friends, as a good friend of many years, general intersection between us have an amazing tacit understanding, then you said to me: "then this friendship will last forever!" And forever and how far it is? Like a bottomless black holes, contain too many...... You take my hand and walk in past the crowd and told me the like ice girl, she fragile as a white piece of paper to a wearing it through, and death in the struggle in the girl with her strong writing a life. That day, you wild tears the flow of crazy, this paper expounds the way of touching and not so, hold your arms, hidden in the trembling in the dark ask me: "is god gross happiness, always let people had tried everything the taste of pain?" When I was your only rely on, we together with a paper to convey her shed, expect god can will she leave, full, carrying you a case of fear. And unfortunately as ruthless the tide continually to beat you to defeat you, all of the strong. In may of that year, she left, leaving your only four of your favorite words plum, like a sharp sword hurt you empty the eyes. Despair That stay in seven hundred and ninety-nine the only paper of quietly on the corner, like a clown as ridiculous.
In may of that year, quiet terrible, put out your heart has turned to the only hope, a wisp of smoke boasts disappear. You will often looked up at the sky and looking for the single brightest stars, told me, "she said will become stars watching over me." Look at you, my tears of eye gently close your eyes, will give the stars, wish to that girl will receive. Then you will say to that song called "pray" singing to her, lingering over the ears is you trembling beautiful melody, I was moved to tears hanging in riant corners of the mouth, gave you stick to your courage.
The month of may was like as filled with sadness breath, once these pain and slowly, after years' more shocking, the baptism of naked swept through a ground fall mo, spread a bit......

没有评论:

发表评论