2011年6月24日星期五

No longer resist, fate

Walking in the dim light of night, drives the voice of the air, but listen... Destiny...
Light green street, the mangrove strange face shuttle, far more than 10 million, but no one is I want!
In the city, I make relief efforts to pursue the peace of that moment. Occasionally have a tiny bit of bother, a bit of ups and downs. Earlier, the static product CanSheng accidentally.
Since, I always in the fate of the struggle to do, and the last in the eyes of others see his scarred. Awake, no longer resist, fate.
Really smile like the permanent ancient fossil, be with traces of the time and vicissitudes of life. Time in his head, add the rays of sorrow. Old mood also be missing, fate. On carve The same time, the same yesterday and the signature and photos, often picked up, but always can't find the original innocence.
Remember my childhood, the sun is always so bright, the green grass on the old records the time dream and fate. The joy of that time. Pure dream, in later life, it will be diluted. Now, just think of, let me touch, fate.
Youth elegy in the past, the young flowers bloom quietly even now the dream is still very fragrant. Perhaps is the colour of the now too gorgeous, let me too late to appreciate. Perhaps is now air too laden too heavy, let me not free to breathe, and perhaps is the fate of the now, let me not, resist.
Those who are against me the fate, do not know whether also in the distance silently laugh at the I, like the one eye a mistake, and as a stream of a fragile waves, the soul.
Time without anytime, take away my youth, weaving incomplete life. I can't explain the complete life, because I didn't get to finish it, so can be silent, affects by fate.
I looked at the arrival of the quiet night, because I, no longer resist, fate.

没有评论:

发表评论