2011年6月23日星期四

Don't they have failed to do yourself

Daughter-in-law said: "you don't think a bit lighter cook did not taste, now that you cook salty. What on earth are you swallow not say how want how?"
Mother saw son back, a word he put the food sent to her mouth. She glanced at him and anger.
Son tried one mouthful, immediately spit it out, the son said: "I'm not saying yet, mom sick can't eat too salty!"
"That good! Mom is you, by you to cook after!" Daughter-in-law angrily return room.
Son helplessly light a sigh, and then said to his mother: "mom, don't eat. I'm going to cook noodles give?"
"Boy, did you have something to say, is with mama say don't suppress in heart!"
"Mom, company next month as I rose, I will be very busy, as for the wife, and she said it was to work out, so......"
Mother immediately realize the meaning of the son: "boy, don't send mama to the nursing home." The sound seemed to be cry.
Son were silent for a while, he is seeking a better reason. "Mama, actually the nursing home and not what? Know wife a but work, must not have time to serve. Nursing homes have food to eat and live someone care, don't serve than at home?"
"But, o......" he's wealth
The bath, caocao eat a bowl of instant noodles, son and to study. He stared stand still in the window, some undecided.
Mother and young widowed, suck it up will he brought up for him, to study abroad. But she never young of sacrifice as a stalking his filial chip, it is his wife to marriage stalking him! Really want to let mother live nursing home? He asked himself, he some to watch.
"Can accompany you discovers the is your wife, don't be * * *?" His son is always the wealth, so remind him.
"* * * are so old, good life can be live many years, why not a few years this good filial while she? Tree desire static wind and the rest, to raise and kiss the son not!" Relatives are always so advised him.
Son not to go deep, afraid you will really changing his purpose.
Later, the sun convergence on the hot gold, hide in the mountain take breaks. A built in the hills outside a noble nursing home.
Yes, the money, the more son is only feel at ease. When the son brought his mother stepped into the hall, and a new TV set, 42 inches on the screen is a comedy, but the audience laughter is not a bit. A few clothes, hair style as the same sat against the hair sand, look dull and lonely. A old man in talks to himself, a are slowly bend, want to go to pick up drop on the floor to eat a cookie.
Son know his mother like light, so choose for her with a sunny room. Look out of the window, the shade, a piece of grass carpet. Several nurses push the old man in a wheelchair in the sunset, a walk around the quiet quietly sour. The setting sun is infinite good, after all, already in the evening, his heart with low.
"Mom, I...... I have to go!" Mother can nod. When he leaves, mother, she waved frequently open no teeth mouth, pale, dry lips in the nie ru, a pair of desire language also divorced appearance.
The son is paying attention to the mother, the silver hair in fine plait under the eye sockets and wrinkled face. Mother, really old!
He quickly remember; a childhood. That year he was 6 years old, the mother has something to return not portable, followed him, and he lived in wealth uncle o send for a few days. Mother left home, he mother holding the horror of the leg would not put, sad HaoKu loudly way: "mother don't leave me! Don't go!" mom The mother didn't leave him.
He hurriedly left the room, and at the door, can't turn back the memory like ghosts, was like after bound.
He returned home, his wife and his mother-in-law is crazy the mother of all the throwing a fun. Height 3 inches trophy ─ ─ that is his primary school my mother composition contest the "first the triumph of!!!!! Huaying ─ ─ that's mother dictionary on the whole province province buy to eat with his first a birthday gift!!!!! And mother face before sleeping to wipe rheumatism oil, no he wiped away the nursing home for her, and what is the meaning?
"Enough is enough, don't throw it away!" Son howled.
"So much junk, don't throw it out, how to put next my things." Mother-in-law didn't good the spirit ground say.
"That's it! You hurry up * * * the that piece lousy bed to carry it out, I tomorrow for my mom to add a new one!"
A pile of childhood photos show in sight, and that is the mother son took him to the zoo and amusement park photos.
"They are my mom's property, the same also cannot be lost!"
"You this attitude? What is to my mother so loud, I want you to my mother apologize!"
"I marry you shall love your mother, why? Marry can't I love my mother?"
After the rain of the night, and the streets were even more cold and summer, the traffic is scarce. A BMW in the road speed, frequently run a red light, HuangGe do, shout a voice and flying by. The car ran all the way to the hill, the room to the nursing home straight to go upstairs, opened the parking mother bedroom door.
He stood there, like ghost mother is touching rheumatism pain legs SOB lowly. Her son was holding hands to see the bottle of rheumatism, obviously feel comfort of oil to say: "mama forgot to take. Fortunately, you brought it!" He go to the mother's side, got down on my knees.
"Very late, mom, you wipe himself having to work tomorrow, go home!"
He nie ru a moment, finally unbearable sobbing way: "mom, I'm sorry, please forgive me! We go home!"
~ ~ ~ ~ language after
With his parents grew up, looking at the face from young become haggard from the change, the hair silk, action quick change white hair from slow, many love dearly!!!!! Parents are always the best and the most precious will be left to us, like a candle burning on the lighting up their children! And I? Have to vacate a space to my parents, or just when I need to anchor shore, they will think of them......
In fact the parents to really many, is just a casual greetings "dad, mom, you today?" Optional buy of the snack, cook a meal again common but dinner before sleeping, help them to cap the quilt, a cold day help they add clothes, wear gloves... To keep them happy warm for a long time. Sometimes, I often think: I hope my children how to me after. It now, I have done this to my parents? I believe that man is linked together; Now, how you treat your parents; Later, your children how to do for you.
Friends, there is the most difficult for parents grace, may we all in the heart of the feedback: in the worship of the parents, to the heart of Thanksgiving filial piety parents!!!!!
To stimulate ~
Life doesn't require that we be the best, only requires us to make the biggest effort!
The old man found on a wall, an article
The children! When you were small, I spent a lot of time to teach you a spoon, slowly, use chopsticks to eat. Teach you to tie his shoes, buttons, the slide, teach you wear clothes, hair, twist my nose. These with you together of little drops, is how make me miss unceasingly. So, when I couldn't remember, receive not on words, please give me some time, wait for me, let me think about it... Very likely to want what to say, I finally even also were forgotten. The children! You forget we practiced hundreds of back to one of the first, to learn the doll songs? Do you still remember every always racking my brains to answer not know where you come out to come of? So, when I repeat and repeat the old story, humming in my childhood, the children's songs, I understand. Let me continue to indulge in these memories! You can also longing, spoke informally with me! Baby, now I often forget to button up, to tie his shoes. When having a meal, will get dirty clothes, the hair hands when to stop the shaking, don't rush me, to me more patience and gentleness, as long as you are together, there will be a lot of warmth into my mind.
The children! Now, I cannot stand and walk steadily walk. So, please hold me tightly and accompany me slowly. Just as did the same, I take you step by step.
If a children don't know how to allow them, that they were only on the pain through the rest of life, the dark dies...
Please put the article to forward to your friends, to let them know that the family is the most important. Love can again, but look for parents is only one life, treasure, treasure.

没有评论:

发表评论