2011年6月26日星期日

Fire rose broke my heart

Is a lonely night, I fluffier, boring. Lonely people will always remember his life of the heart in every man, so I always to think of you, to the stars of the night in each fall again and again for my lonely. Think of yesterday and I break up of her, she seems a delicate bath drops of fire rose, she is a beautiful bad woman. Once she smile appeared in my life, but finally or like a fog dissipates as, and her smile, will become my heart deeply buried a rapid river, not the voice of the river, the searchlight raked, become I every day and night the singing of despair. She used to give my gentle may be false, she once the thoughtfulness may be camouflaged. It turns out she already has a heart the others, she was stinging fire rose. Yesterday, she waved her hand and I broke up, no little miss feeling, she didn't look back away from me. She walk was free and easy, her go very fast, I don't have persuaded her, also didn't take her hand. Although I love her very deep, but a little bit of the wound let myself borne quietly, I believe that as time goes on, I wound will slowly healing. I once took her as roses to seriously, and care. But she is from my experience, from my heartache, relentlessly away from me. She really capricious, too childish. Yeah, great party to the deepest hurt, devotes into empty end since ancient times. Once I love her, really love it her. And she's love for me is perfunctory, do with mold. Ah!!!!! To lose such woman, although, I heart, but I won't be too too regret. I dare not to expect too much, just want to put the moment as always, in the past, every little bit into memory.
Who's who in the life, who is a runner who life, the previous generation, the wind, this dust endless sad spirit. I'm standing in the heaven over to you stare, as you stare at me with sadness as. I also don't want to hang on your tree, I also have no alternative, deep love you is wrong? The fallen petal flowing water, water with intentional love can unintentionally. I pointed to from the drawer took photo album, read me and she last year in foreign countries as the photo. She and I in France personally experience the French romantic folk customs, culture building, and she looked at me in Notre Dame DE Paris and the Eiffel Tower before, my heart a photo of waves of grief and. I helplessly burned me and many of her photo, according to my tears can drop in the heart. > >--as recall, just to WangRan when. Yes, lonely lonely born not, but I love her by the moment. Tonight, only clear full moon with me, a round months chang girl is like me alone!!!!! The legend side have a lovely yutu qingyi, and with who is there to accompany me. My room on the quiet more than ever before, think of home of the opposite mountain peach tree, peach blossom in spring open bright were, red, pink, white, delicate flowers! How. When I was a child, I often go to the peach blossom and partners, the joy after its hide and seek the situation, the scenes of moving scenes. The heart of the childhood how bright and clean, how honest.
Fire roses, you go, I don't want to see you again in this life, and this life won't hug you. You make me so sad, so sad. You my fate already do, you I was destined to be parted. Your beauty gentle you already away, believe that you can fly higher and further, I wish you happy forever to fly. It is going to light, I hand held last night, and fire with the quilt cover rose, the in the mind waves of sadness. Fire rose, because you and I loved, so will not be enemies, because you I have wounded, so will not be friends. Fire rose, the Ming dynasty you I each rush thing. I'll soon forget you, I'll meet happy tomorrow. Looking forward to your way more walk more broad, looking forward to your future life more exciting. Yes, one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange song, then in some nonchalant instantaneous, you will find, the original fee machine to forget all things really so forget.

没有评论:

发表评论