2011年6月26日星期日

Network lover

Network, has brought people immeasurable convenience, the opportunities, the wealth, and has brought people many unexpected potential crisis. Network, is really a let people and love and hate place. Computer as the carrier, do not know from the Internet when to begin, quietly into, and into your my life. The network will be decreased the distance between you and me, make you my heart is very close, make you my feeling stronger. The network is a virtual, you don't easy to know what a person's true condition. Most of the network in life are lovers alone or unpleasant to their hopes in the network. And to be intricately involved. However, it is not the way.
You can I extensively in nets sea hover freely, ablaze open a computer can talk, game, check information, etc. I like to browse news, like with net friend chat literature and life. When I landed on the QQ, mouse gently place to send the instant messaging, and my dear net friend to start chatting. I took my miss and salute, net friends recently work favour not favour, have hurt sorrow and misery. Net friend say on the net rumours elusive; Net friend say the net without true hero; Net friend say ten men nine bad, man not bad woman not love. One day, I and a firm plait head girl the conversation, that she is a 19 year old girl. I click on the QQ cute, she said her face to face said I naughty QQ. I click on the QQ expression gave her ten rose, her back to me QQ expression ten red roses. She is on the QQ space put my purikura, she said my big head as cool, she used a arrows to wear heart icon do like box. I use a happy birthday figure to pictures of her standard do like box, on my blog. Her online recommendation to me some good love songs, I give her send some touching love articles. She and I mutual video, video of her beautiful and moving, the video of her spirit charming. She and I have no words don't talk, she and I very much in love, she and I became good friends. When I see her depression, see her I lonely. That day, she and I meet in a local met. She and I love at first sight, she and I smell.
She refresh my loneliness, she let me feel love a person is very difficult. Think of me and her online are eyeball to play chess, think of me and her online for the first time the thrill of and impulse, think of me and her online you. Take inventory. Now all that became good memories, because her to another place to work, then and I broke up. Online share of the affection, that love why can't always keeping fresh, online complex was without insurance. Network lover, I really miss you, the temperature of think you soft. Network lover, I wait for you in the news of the day and night. Your amorous feelings kinds I will never forget your trouble and sorrow, only I can understand. What a sad and sweet network complex, what a hard to forget the network lover.

没有评论:

发表评论