2011年12月12日星期一

Ping G20 driver allows the golfer to swing a heavier

The G20 driver has a heavier head than G15 for greater force at impact. Additional back weighting and more elongated face shore up misses. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping’s proprietary TFC 169D High-Balance-Point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier club head at the same speed with a high MOI.

The Ping G20 driver builds on the technology developed to enhance mid to high handicappers ability to hit it farther and straight in the Ping G15 Driver. I myself hit the G20 today and was really surprised by it.  As far as I am concerned, the G20 has helped me with some of my hooking problems! This is really a game improvement clubs I ever hit.

When I purchased my Ping G20 driver, it included a normal flex Adele NV- Fahrenheit shaft. Yes, it ‘ lutes green, but it still appears the truly amazing. As well as, if you’re able to strike the actual golf ball really far and directly, nobody cares about the color of the base? Not me personally! Check your grip on the Ping g20 driver is really nice too. Personally, it is only the best dimension. On my old driver, I was using a hold which was too large, which makes it difficult to hold properly.

Do you want to try? ‘Yes’ you can click on .By the way, there also own many hot golf equipment, such as: Ping G20 Fairway Wood, Ping G20 Irons or Ping K15 Driver.

没有评论:

发表评论